Home
SWNS_NUTELLA_FIRE_06.jpg

A dog died and a house was gutted in a fire sparked by sun rays shining through a glass jar of Nutella. Matt Payton for Metro.co.uk

This is a call to arms. Every year, one person is injured in a Nutella related accident. Government needs to act, before this spirals out of control.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s